Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Background Images Wanted

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Andrea Starkey on January 30, 2001 at 08:10:02:

In Reply to:  Re: Background Images Wanted posted by Jeff on January 29, 2001 at 14:39:54:

Jeff -
Did you ever check out that landscape program I mentioned? Here's what I've been doing which seems to be working out well.

I've scanned in several skys and adjusted the color and horizontilly flipped them to produce even more images. I use one as a background picture in the photolandscape program and then just add some trees. I bring it into photoshop and then blur to give the impression of distance. Gee - that sounds like a lot of work. At least now I've got a little bit of a library built up to choose from (same with foregrounds and landscaping) and that seems to be making the process move alonng quicker.

I don't know if you would be interested in any of these, however, because its very flat here and the backgrounds and landscapes reflect that.

Good luck,
Andrea

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5810.html