Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Background Images Wanted

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  GaryV on January 30, 2001 at 10:27:34:

In Reply to:  Re: Background Images Wanted posted by Andrea Starkey on January 30, 2001 at 08:10:02:

Andrea, were you ever able to determine if the output files could be read/used by Mac? I did some extensive research on this program among some of their others but to no avail for us Mac users. I wish I could include these in the model themselves prior to rendering. This would be my ultimate goal although I am playing with Artlantis a bit now that I have it and it seems good too except for the texture scale problem. I am still having NO LUCK exporting triangulated dxf for some reason. The app quits EVERY time I do this and the resultant file is 0 k!!

Let me know if you have any thoughts and if you want to try to send me a file I would be happy to take you up on your prior offer to help if you could. (assuming it still is being offered! :-) )

We seem to all be on about the same trial and error path although I think both Andrea and Jeff do a heck of a lot more "production 3D" than I do...but lets keep sharing if that suits everyone and we all can benefit from it I believe.

G

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5812.html