Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - export to artlantis

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Andrea on January 30, 2001 at 12:53:59:

In Reply to:  Re: Background Images Wanted posted by GaryV on January 30, 2001 at 10:27:34:

Gary -
I know this was talked about a little while back on the forum, but I can't remember how you are exporting dxf for Artlantis - I was having a world of trouble until I began exporting dxf from the lights and textures window - it never works correctly any other way for me. It could be a Mac/pc thing.

As far as what files I was going to send, please refresh my memory - when I get busy at times I tend to forget things... but I would be glad to offer any help.

As for the information sharing - I don't believe that I could have picked this "3-d thing" up as quickly as I have without all of the information, advice and tips garnered here. So thanks to all.

Andrea

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5813.html