Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Disappointing Discovery

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on February 10, 2001 at 09:53:42:

In Reply to:  Re: Disappointing Discovery posted by Brian on February 09, 2001 at 17:48:54:

Hey all,

Brian, great to hear that your rolling with the multi file loading feature. There ain't a day goes by that that doesn't save a bunch of time.

Anybody know why Artlantis sometimes joins to objects together? As an example: to columns and a top cross member; three separate objects in DW. Take them into Artlantis and one of the columns and cross member are recognized as one object and the other column as another. I'm saying that I can't split them up when I'm using the "reapply". Anybody know any secrets of this mystery?

I ordered 4.0! Should have it mid next week! I'm excited about that 640 X 480 preview window.

See ya,

Jeff

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5854.html