Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Balls

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Chuck Gallup on February 14, 2001 at 11:11:17:

In Reply to:  Re: Balls posted by Gary on February 13, 2001 at 23:15:13:

Thanks Gary!

At least I know it can be done with out too much hassel.
Now the obstacle is PC is at home and DW is in both places.
I have got AC at work but learning is too counter productive.

I am modeling our equipment for our upcoming job in Texas for those Capras we built recently. I estimate 15 each, 48' trailer loads heading down there. Figuring how to get all our equipment on the right truck effiently and not be over width, over height and and over weight is a huge pain in the a$$. I am almost drawing these objects faster than by hand and way more accurately after owning this program what....1 week? Then when the job is over..in the past...no one had a plan for back loading....arghhhh! This is really slick. The end product is by far and away way better than anything we have tried before. The office is absolutly flabbergasted at the ease at which I can model. The most fantastic thing is once I create an equipment model, I don't have to draw it again. Boom .... into the library! It is easy to make changes. I'm thrilled!

It would be real nice if I could label the equipment with dimensions, weight and the name of the piece and group it with the unit. Is this possible. PowerCADD 2-D then into 3-D again?

Thank you for your correspondence!

Chuck

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5867.html