Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - A love/hate relationship with DW

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on February 16, 2001 at 10:19:24:

DW folks,

I must confess that I truely love, yet hate my DW program. Are you guys ever going to do something about the errors and faults that DW users have to deal with on a day to day basis. It's pretty amazing how many little tricks one comes up with to live with small frustrations. However, if one of those little tricks is forgotten, hours of hard work can be lost in an instant. PLEASE don't ask what errors and faults you are talking about. Take any one of them that have periodically shown up on this forum and on phone conversations. Why on earth haven't you released any new versions or, at minimum, a service patch that resolves some of the known issues? Instead of you asking me what errors and faults I'm talking about, let me ask you: What errors and faults do you already know about and are not providing a fix to? This program works so very well in so many diferent ways; It would be outstanding if you could just not worry about the more-than-occasional halts in production.

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5878.html