3D Design 

Message - Re: Photoshop masters...

    Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on February 21, 2001 at 23:45:31:

In Reply to:  Photoshop masters... posted by Peter B on February 21, 2001 at 19:25:30:


Does Photoshop have a 'Chroma Mask'? I use Picture Publisher by Micrografx. They have a masking tool called 'Chroma Mask' you can touch on a color and assign a % range to mask. It searches the entire image. A little different than a 'magic wand' masking tool. You could then lighten the black up...

Good luck


This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek
Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.