Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: lights in Art*lantis

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on February 23, 2001 at 08:14:05:

In Reply to:  lights in Art*lantis posted by Steve C. on February 22, 2001 at 06:01:28:

Steve,

How I wish I had the lighting experience to give you a quick and accurate answer to your issue. I'm not there yet. Putting a SUN outside of a model is about as much lighting as I've accomplished so far. There has got to be some pros out there though. Larry? Andrea? Gary? I was hoping to gain some knowledge with an answer to this message already...

Steve, you may want to through a message to techsupport@abvent. They usually get back to you pretty quick. I've started dealing with Odile at 800 452-9241. She's helped in a few areas in the short months that I have been working with Artlantis.

Artifice, is a distributor of Artlantis. I don't know if they are supposed to be our first line tech support on that product or not. Maybe Kevin or Mike can lend a comment on what is proper for tech support on Artlantis software purchased through Artifice.

See ya

Jeff

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5925.html