Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: DesignWorks has paid for itself already!

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Peter B on February 25, 2001 at 10:24:51:

In Reply to:  Re: DesignWorks has paid for itself already! posted by Chuck Gallup on February 23, 2001 at 08:01:55:

Chuck,

I must say sounds like you are doing well, finding new ways to use the software, immediately--out of the box. Also I know you are facing stiff opposition from the other CAD people who think you are wasting your time with PowerCADD and DW.

It's an inspiration.I use the programs for architectural work and haven't pushed it so far yet--in gaining acceptance of everday use among my colleagues. I use one and they use the "other".

I am getting the attention of the designer types but the drafter types don't want they're setup messed with.

You show em.

Peter

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5939.html