Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Result Code = -50 (Answer from Artifice Requested Please)

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on February 26, 2001 at 14:43:34:

Artifice Tech Support,

I am sorry for past messages that I did not communicate my need, or the need of other DW owners, that a response from Artifice was needed. I am sure I havn't been properly expressing that need and will do a better job in the future.

I would like your feed back on this question:

Periodically I will receive a DW fault "Couldn't complete the last command because an exception of unknown type was thrown. Result Code = -50. The last time this happened I was trying to Undo a rotation of a group of objects. This was not a big deal as I manually changed the rotation and then saved the file. Other times, however, I can't save the file. What are the possible causes for this error? What does the error mean? What recommendations would you give me to make sure that I don't have the problem in the future?

I really love DW. It has been a wonderful asset to my business. Thank you so much for providing a quality product. It is just heads and tails above the nearest competitor's product. So easy to learn, extremely reliable, and affordably too.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5947.html