Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Clearification on Artifice relationship Artlantis program

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Jeff on February 28, 2001 at 12:56:19:

In Reply to:  Re: Clearification on Artifice relationship Artlantis program posted by Gary on February 28, 2001 at 08:22:32:

Gary,

Thank you for your response. 'Distributor' is defined at many diferent levels of support. I've managed a few myself. While one would be all but in a quick hurry to have you go directly to the manufacturer, another would not be at ease with that practice. Distributors that I have managed in the past were representatives of the corporation. While they had all of the support of the corporation, they still acted as THE representative of the company. Regardless, I just want to get a statement from Artifice on what their position is. There is no other board, that I know of, for Artlantis. I think Abvent may have something in the works, however, if it can quickly be implemented under the Artifice banner, both Artifice and Abvent could be winners. Artifice could certainly sell many more copies of Artlantis too.

See ya,

Jeff

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5962.html