Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Camera map modifier vs Morph modifier in Max 3.1

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Hartog on March 02, 2001 at 03:08:34:

Hi Everyone,
I've modeled a head. The idea is to place it over live footage, my model matches the filmed "live" head (almost)perfectly and now I want to make my model talk.I used a x form modifier to track the live character and added an object space camera map modifier(object-space) to use the live footage as a map, but when I add a morph modifier on top of the cam. map. mod. it acts really strange. I already tried to copy the x-form mod. to all the morph targets but this didn't help. The stack-order is now(from bottom to the top):
Splines, Surface, Relax, X form(with motion), Camera map, Morpher.
When I scale the camera mapped model it works! The model then uses the live footage for its texture and scales it perfectly but when I try to animate the head using a morph modifier it just doesn't work.

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5972.html