Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Artlantis forum feedback...zzzZZZzzZZzzzz...

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Jeff on March 06, 2001 at 07:40:00:

Hello all!

I first wanted to impress upon all you Artlantis users to respond to Kevin's enquiry posted a few days ago:

"How many forum participants think a separate Artlantis forum would be helpful? My sense is that the ongoing Artlantis conversation can still be handled comfortably here in the DesignWorkshop Forum. But if people feel otherwise, I'd be very glad to know about it."

I already respond with:

"In regards to the Artlantis forum issue, I would say that either an Artlantis Focused Furom and/or the present DW Forum would work effectively. However, having a forum Focused specifically on Artlantis may allow us to have better contact with Abvent personel. An Abvent tech support person or marketing representative could quickly and easily monitor such a forum without having to sort out only the Artlantis specific questions and/or comments from the general DW Forum."

Please give your feedback one way or the other.

Thanks

Jeff

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5983.html