Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Changing file names.

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Chuck on March 11, 2001 at 22:18:12:

In Reply to:  Re: Changing file names. posted by GaryV on March 11, 2001 at 21:47:15:

Gary,

Well it did and then it didn't....

After I made my post here, I went back to the big DW file.
This time I couldn't get it to open after four tries. So... I increased the memory from 32000 to 33000 Minimum and Maximum from 36000 to 37000. This time it opened. I then deleted unneeded parts of the file. I then opened a bunch of files in DW and PC while on the net. Even used the Lathing machine.

Increasing memory has made an improvement. Now, after reading your latest post...it appears perhaps the minimum maximum should be set the same. If this is so, why would apple bother desinging the choice option?

Being that everything is running, and I am a firm beliver in Murphy's Law, and went thru the Navy Damage Control School("Never fix a patch that is working) I am going to leave everthing alone unless compelling evidence reveals itself.

The learning process continues....

Chuck

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6014.html