Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: double-rotation blues

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Jerud Crandall on March 23, 2001 at 08:10:35:

In Reply to:  Re: double-rotation blues posted by Jeff on March 22, 2001 at 14:16:07:

Jeff:

Thanks for pointing out that detail. One of those things that you think of in your head and take for granted so that you forget to write it down. And yes, you prolly could snap the cap on there by eyeballing it faster than i could do the math, especially after you've done a few. But i personally am one of those picky people, many times picky-er than neccessary. It would just kind of irk me to know the cap wasn't **exactly** on the ridge. Not that anybody but me would notice 8).

A thought -- to appease both picky people like me and practical people like you, one could quite easily put together an Excel sheet into which you feed the coordinates and output the needed angles (if you're dedicated, you could even have it figure the signs for you). Heck, i could program my TI-85 to do that, although i'd have to brush up on the programming language.

Have fun all!
Jerud

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6081.html