Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: clipping problem in the lights and textures window

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Santiago Molina on August 23, 2001 at 22:30:48:

In Reply to:  Re: clipping problem in the lights and textures window posted by Mike Wheeler on August 21, 2001 at 10:34:39:

Hi Mike.
I finally gave up and ended up using lightwave for those renderings. Since they were fast massing studies, they implied interation between dw and l&t, but resaving, editing in a wp, reopening, etc. was a bit on the complicated side. Your help gave the chance to find some use for the clipping planes though (see post in the dw user gallery), it might come handy eventually.
Thanks a lot anyway.

Santiago Molina

Ps: I've developed some textures for lightwave which translate the material assignments of dw into similar materials for lightwave. It's the same set of pic files found on the textures folder and an object with all the colors and textures assigned. It makes working with dw output in lightwave a lot easier and faster. If anyone's interested, email me and I'll send you a copy.

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6536.html