Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Is this the right package?

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  bruce on September 08, 2001 at 22:05:29:

I have avoided CAD packages for a long time 'cuz I just have not been able to figure them out. I am a "hobbiest" with a lot of different areas I play with.
I D/L DesignWorkshop Lite, expecting to be over whelmed with my current project (it does happen to be architectural in nature, yet most of my uses would not be) of building a DOME. I was amazed at how EZ it was! It took me about 1 hr to figure out how to make the dome! (no reading or HELP)
I have several ?s. does the CLASSIC version do non-architectural stuff? It just says architectural, but no mention of other 3d designs.....
How do you apply a "skin" to a design?
What is the main differences between "classic" and "pro"... Since I am just a tinkerer, I don't want to get cought up in the $500 price tag.

Thanks!
Bruce

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6592.html