Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Couldn't complete the last operation because an exception of unknown type was thrown result code = -50

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Frank DaCosta on September 13, 2001 at 10:36:37:

In Reply to:  Couldn't complete the last operation because an exception of unknown type was thrown result code = -50 posted by Bruce Johnson on September 11, 2001 at 18:07:49:

Are you using Windows or Mac?

I use the Windows version, and yes, I see these every day; *very* annoying. On occasion I have lost work because of them.

Another annoying bug is when you have two windows open and run Lights/Textures on one of them. When you close the L/T window, the associated window drops behind the other window, and often, when you bring the window back to the foreground, nothing can be selected any longer.

Gentlefolk at Artifice: how soon will we be seeing the next revision?

Frank

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6605.html