Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - Thanks to David Owens of DW and Gary Veasy @ Large

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  Chuck Gallup on September 29, 2001 at 00:03:32:

I was not learning or progressing with DW and the program was running bad. I guess I was getting frustrated. Gary intercepted of my posts in another forum and shook me around like a dog and rag doll. Gary sent me a couple of files that explain how to use the lofting Machine and also helped me figgure out how to do compond curves. He was admittedly embarressed at the simplicity of it all... I was stuck and needed a push.

DW was not working on my Mac. So I e-mailed David Owens. Low and behold he called me at home within hours. In a short while had me and my DW program running better than ever! He also answered a whole bunch of questions.

All in all, today was a great day and I'd like to thank both of these guys for the great help! You'll be sorry;-)

Chuck
Seattle

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/6651.html