Artifice 
  DesignWorkshop 
  3D Design 
  Discussion

Message - DW Pro Bugs & Problems

Follow Ups | DesignWorkshop 3D CAD Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum

Posted by  ray debono on February 14, 2004 at 05:53:27:

I recently bought design workshop professional and am quite happy with it. However the program seems to have some bugs. Is there anywhere we can report this?

I have to close the model and reopen it again to do certain functions. These are a few simple but irritating problems.

If I am working in plan and then sue the eye tool to bring the model into perspective view and use the ctrl-alt keys to specify a viewpoint DW gives me a view from below the ground plane.

Each time I open a file the model gets ‘blocked’ in the top left corner of the screen and I have to restore and maximise the page to bring it to normal.

Sometimes during zooming in and out the program either crashes or all items disappear from the screen. I then have to close the program through windows using ctrl-alt / end task.

Also, is there a place on the web site where users can place their wish list that could be considered for future versions of the DW pro. Such as:

1. A list of recently used files in the file menu
2. A show measurements command that can be applied to walls, floor etc
3. Better printing options, scaled printing etc

I also have not figured how support at Artfice works. I sent a dozen e-mails before I bought the program and some other messages after but never got any reply. I used to think it was because if you where a DW Lite user your messages are ignored but now that I bought DW Pro my messages are still ignored. Have any of you experienced this?

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/9688.html