Any good book for learning architecture

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

Any good book for learning architecture

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 pm

As the subject: Any good book for learning architecture? I want to learn architecture, and is going to study at a college soon. Can I prepare with some good books?

Postby Kevin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Is this a real question from a real person, or a higher grade of spam? Forgive me, but the possibly-promotional link does raise the question...
Kevin
Site Admin

Postby phansford » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Kevin wrote:Is this a real question from a real person, or a higher grade of spam? Forgive me, but the possibly-promotional link does raise the question...

Been pretty spammy around here lately. :lol: But its not just here.

I think they are trying to get craftier..... I know on Craigslist, I'll get emails that just state one or two words out of my ad.... expecting me to respond.
phansford
millennium club

Re: Any good book for learning architecture

Postby Jeff Williams » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:44 am

did any one answer this question? I also want to learning architecture recently :)

-----------------------------------------
Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it
Hogan|Scarpe Hogan
Jeff Williams

Return to Architecture Students Forum