Looking for a trainee for a firm in bangalore

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

Looking for a trainee for a firm in bangalore

Postby Archipedition » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:59 am

Hii All

We are a bangalore based start-up firm working mainly on LEED related Green building consulting along with interior and architecture projects.

If Anybody interested, pl msg or mail me.

Thanks
Prerna
Archipedition

Re: Looking for a trainee for a firm in bangalore

Postby Teja Sawant » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi,
I am interested in working with you on LEED projects.I am currently placed at Chicago planning to come back in India.I am USGBC LEED AP and graduated from Sir J.J.College of Arch.,Mumbai.I have 2 yrs experience with includes international experience.I have also worked on small LEED projects.You can check my profile on Linkedin or I can send you my CV.Please let me know your email address.Thank you
Teja Sawant

Return to Architecture Students Forum