Create a free Architecture Portfolio online

Discussion among students of architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design. Occasional contributions by lurking design professionals.

Create a free Architecture Portfolio online

Postby j.fleet » Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 am

Hi guys, its been a while since my last post here but I've been working on something that I think you all may find useful.

I have developed a website that allows you to create an <a href="http://www.kropped.com" >architecture portfolio</a> of your work online, you can upload your work, add a description and email the link to potential employers.

When I left university I had problems finding such sites so I decided to develop my existing website kropped, to help others in my position.

I hope you all find it useful, and I look forward to seeing your work on there soon.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Josh
j.fleet

Re: Create a free Architecture Portfolio online

Postby swayalign » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:50 pm

You used the wrong code for your link, but this is a pretty good idea if you are planning on doing a lot of your networking online and are unable to meet with people in person while you are job hunting. Good luck with the site, i know that when I included my experience with structural plastics in my online portfolio it was shocking how much positive feedback I got from the design and architecture community.
swayalign

Return to Architecture Students Forum