Resource for Evolutionary Psychology

Eugene, Oregon, USA: A forum for Friends of Eugene and discussion of Eugene-related land use, transportation, livability, environment, economic justice, and environmental quality issues.

Resource for Evolutionary Psychology

Postby ronald9a25 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:14 am

I’m interested to learn more about Evolutionary Psychology study which represents modern scientific research delivering a solid conclusion regarding human behavior, explaining how a specific behavior is genetically determined, and what that mutation was reinforced to solve. Could you please suggest me the a good online course.
ronald9a25

RE: Resource for Evolutionary Psychology

Postby keegan » Mon May 07, 2007 2:24 am

I don’t have much knowledge on the subject but appears to be interesting. I have come across a site www.ecopsych.com “Institute of Global Education” special NGO consultant to the United Nations Economic and Social Council. I think they are the right people to help you.
Best of luck.
keegan

Return to Friends of Eugene Forum