Riverfront discussion needed-Kevin you would be a good host

Eugene, Oregon, USA: A forum for Friends of Eugene and discussion of Eugene-related land use, transportation, livability, environment, economic justice, and environmental quality issues.

Riverfront discussion needed-Kevin you would be a good host

Postby Zachary Vishanoff » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:14 pm

ORI and EWEB and ROWELL are planning a mess. We all need to talk(greenway preservation types). Kevin, I know you can pull together a meeting where we can share notes and inform incompetent media. Just do it. Thanks, Zach email - blocked -
Zachary Vishanoff

Postby Kevin » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Zach, I would like to catch up on what you've learned about the ORI project. It seems like, while EWEB is on their own track, there are also some potential connections that could be problematic... possibly depending on how things go...

You can reach me directly via the Artifice office phones, or my email address...
Kevin
Site Admin

Return to Friends of Eugene Forum