Upcoming Game update

This forum is for designers and end users of interactive virtual environments, from computer games to immersive world experiences.

Upcoming Game update

Postby Bulfinch » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:03 am

Hey guyz, we've all been waiting for the most anticipated game star craft 2,
I heard it'll be launched sometime end of this year but then again thats what they said last year. anyway...

tarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival.

Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.

source: http://www.starcraft2.com/

The game console is totally awesome......so yeah visit the site to get more info......have fun

:!: :!: :!: Image
Bulfinch

Postby jyxpearl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:29 am

want game do you like ?
jyxpearl

Postby rockstar7881 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Very interesting! Thanks for the info. Btw, I like star craft but I like GTA most.
rockstar7881

Return to Game & Virtual Spaces Forum