rendering

Discuss 3D CAD and architectural software, and architectural rendering and design media-related topics. Moderated by the Artifice Customer Support Team.

rendering

Postby briciola52 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm

Who recommend me a rendering program?
thanks
briciola52

Postby Antisthenes » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Vray
Antisthenes

Postby Ankit3d » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:59 am

Vray should be definitely your first choice.
Ankit3d

Postby Ella » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am

Give a shot to InteriCAD! 8)
It’s a professional interior and exterior design software developed by YFCAD software which integrates both 2D design, 3D rendering and molding function into one software. Above all, it’s of high user-friendly and fast rendering speed. What takes a whole day’s work by Vray or 3Dmas can be simply done by InteriCAD by less than one hour. It’s the fastest rendering software ever! If you don’t require very high quality picture, normally it only takes 15mins to do the rendering.
For free trail version of InteriCAD Lite(simpler version), you can download from YFCAD official website: www.yfcad.com or you can email me if necessary.
Ella

Postby Ella » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am

It’s a professional interior and exterior design software developed by YFCAD software which integrates both 2D design, 3D rendering and molding function into one software. Above all, it’s of high user-friendly and fast rendering speed. What takes a whole day’s work by Vray or 3Dmas can be simply done by InteriCAD by less than one hour. It’s the fastest rendering software ever! If you don’t require very high quality picture, normally it only takes 15mins to do the rendering.
For free trail version of InteriCAD Lite(simpler version), you can download from YFCAD official website: www.yfcad.com or you can email me if necessary.
Ella

Postby Ella » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 am

Ella

C4D

Postby archiform3d » Fri May 22, 2009 11:38 am

I have used Cinema 4D for years and still love it. It's a diffrent result to Vray but in some ways I prefer it, especially for exteriors. Vray has an edge on interiors sometimes but to be honest I am getting a little tired of it. BTW, you can get Vray for Cinema4D if you want it.
archiform3d

Postby totalreal » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am

max and vray: look at the look on the results

_______
>>>www. visualisierungen .com
totalreal

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 am

These days they are all very good. Even some of the free software has their place

Re: rendering

Postby chinadecorwoods » Sun May 26, 2013 7:16 am

Vray + 1 :D
chinadecorwoods

Return to Architectural 3D CAD Discussion