scottsdale, arizona -> thoughts on a project

Discuss all kinds of home design and building, residential remodeling, and related topics.

scottsdale, arizona -> thoughts on a project

Postby azarchitecture » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 pm

i work for a real estate firm in scottsdale, arizona called jarson and jarson. we specialize in 'architecturally unique homes' and are looking to start a walking tour of old town scottsdale. ive created the brochure, but was looking for some review as to design and also maybe locations (if people are familiar with Scottsdale or the Phoenix area at all).

Locations:

Loloma 5
Loloma Artist's School
Loloma Transit Station
Loloma Vista Apartments
Hotel Valley Ho
Trader Vic's
Craftsman Court
Scottsdale Schoolhouse
AZ88
Scottsdale Civic Center
SMoCA
Los Olivos
Cavallere Blacksmith

thanks for any imput!

max
Attachments
8926_139385162804_116397152804_3164818_1427202_n.jpg
azarchitecture

Postby BuildingNUT » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:25 am

I actually really like the brochure. While I havent' been to Scottsdale, my only question would be... if it's a walking tour of "Old Town Scottsdale"... would this be a tour of historic buildings? Or is that just the name of the area. Because you have a nice modern building on the brochure, and that may be confusing if it's a tour of older buildings.
BuildingNUT

Return to Residential Design and Building Forum