Future home earthquake resistant concepts

Discuss all kinds of home design and building, residential remodeling, and related topics.

Future home earthquake resistant concepts

Postby Nurdiin Envygreen » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 am

The thought of a potential residential home on the entreaty of folks

what did you say? The thought of potential residential home as popular folks in broad? Naturally unwilling to shocks, lasting, durable, and can shield the occupants and their belongings in it. Moreover, in nearly countries in Asia, the state and the uncertain natural conditions.For pattern topical years frequent earthquakes, floods, or landslides to resulted in many conked out homes to the ground. Home as a mask ought to be able to provide the most excellent function.

But, mainly folks completely produce a residential home based on the trends, with no taking into consideration whether the accommodation is proper or appropriate in favor of in our day? Not uncommonly the accommodation was not made in accordance with existing procedures so as not to create quality homes.Trendy a be aware of, the design of interior and outer is not functioning fully. So, what did you say? Kind of potential the thought of residential home to may perhaps convene our needs in our day?

Actually the accommodation is completely a tool used to shield us. So, accomplish not permit the tools we manipulation it in its place curved into a tool to kills us. Therefore, it takes the thought of the in shape to build a potential residential home. Surely all fatherland has a potential thought of residential home is unlike.
Interior designers requisite think all but the thought of a benefit shelter to potential residential home

Many of us rely on the unique look of the accommodation with no thinking of the subsequently effect. Trendy information, if we examine, many dealings occur due to shifting soil. Many houses collapsed and refusal longer effect for the reason that the wide of the mark building. Trendy making the accommodation, the part of the building or the originator is very significant. For pattern to produce the walls, columns, and the rest., frequent earthquakes produce the architects and interior designers need to alter the thought of benefit housing in favor of the potential.

Perhaps more rightly, the accommodation to responds to the earthquake. The primary entity to message is, we live in a climate to is hostile, variable weather, and the tendency of an earthquake. To answer all the challenges to we can engage in to leave the electrical energy has been the source of being dependence.

Actually, we are able to accomplish many things with no relying on electricity. We requisite be able to use instead it with wind energy is more environmentally friendly. Secondly, how accomplish we create a friendly residential home location. The trick, in the midst of others, can produce a plot and create a percentage of openings in the dwelling. Finally, we can apply the thought of a plot on the roof of the accommodation to serves as an absorber of solar energy.

source: http://kecuk.com/2012/02/11/future-home-concepts-earthquake-resistant.html
Nurdiin Envygreen

Re: Future home earthquake resistant concepts

Postby edwardbarski » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 pm

I think I'd rather live somewhere away from an fault line as opposed to living in a dome. There must be a better way.
edwardbarski

Postby aNewRisingDesign » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:18 pm

I'll excuse the grammar issues within the post, but to further the discussion...

Yeah, I wouldn't want to live in a dome either. I'm sure there's another way to make a building where, in case of an earthquake or tsunami, it can still be left standing after the fact. Heavy-duty springs/coils? Sturdier wood for the construction? Plexi-glass? Not sure but I'm sure there's a way.
aNewRisingDesign

Postby aNewRisingDesign » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 pm

(Double post)
Delete post Kevin. =)
aNewRisingDesign

Postby Helenni » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 am

I love the concept!

3d rendering
Helenni

Return to Residential Design and Building Forum