Skyscraper Typology:: problems?

Discuss architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design related-topics. Moderated by the ArchitectureWeek editorial and support team.

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:06 pm

I think we have another typology problem here - 3dh is back again and get out of the way !

"I'll be back"...

Chuck, where are you when we need you ? I think the face of the silver screen needs a little re-shaping... :lol: A punch here, a punch there will do it... :D

Wait a minute, I'll be back wasn't Chuck...oh well, part of the same family, just as good..... :lol:
======================================================================
Now the PC Parrot into action.

For those who wish to know, the truth about this PC, his system, his personality, and what he has done, please visit this topic -->>

The truth about 3DH and PC

(Just click on the link above to open a new window with the DC topic).
Last edited by usarender on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm

"...everyone has seen enough of your online harassment of others..."

You can't even answer a strait question , it looks as like anyone had enough of your unnatural vain complains, enough of vanilla skies and copy and paste of early constructivists ring worlds ; that old garbeage plus your complains are all you offer -- you can't even make a painting, and if you try it will uncover what allmost can't be more uncovered in your vain complains.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:27 pm

I will leave the rest of the job to Chuck and friends. I believe he can do a great job at what he does. He doesn't need a silver screen to do it.......

What we see here is a guy who cannot simply stand to see great architects develop their own versions of what he dubs "3dh" stand out in history and leave their lasting mark. Instead, rather then resorting to logic, he resorts to vain complains, accusations and harassment of other forum members.... what a shame.... it won't be long before he destroys all the topics in this forum by turning them into a game of harassment...
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 am

Near 100 thousand visitors at the Silver Screen Galleri tread.

And it is not a high estimate to count near halve a mill. visitors to all the other treads , like "Hi all you fancy graphics lovers" , all in all Per Corell seem to be far more valuable to these fora's just in numbers of visitors to those genuine treads.

Put that up against usarenders vain complains, unnatural jeloux words, vanilla skies and misuse of edit buttons, how usarender newer contribuate unless it somehow help baloon his vain Ego , look hao usarender refuse to use real arguments, --- what a fake but I guess you guy's deserve him.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:26 am

The last month I didn't has the time ,and I knew that every time I would go here to share a happy messeage, or publish a beautifull picture, then this clown would instantly be there be there with only jeloux words and vain complains.

Now I ask the staff here if it is possible I can now use the edit button, the Silver Screen Galleri had a visitor named usarender, and I would like to remove all my mails in that treadm and leave only usarenders mails, his vain complains and jeloux rambeling , please staff, make me that oppotunity this place need clowns not artists, and your discussions shuld reflect that.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:47 pm

When these people harass other people's post, they can't expect others to respect them. These guys proceed to harass every post of others, then complain when they get flack on their own.

Now the PC Parrot into action.

For those who wish to know, the truth about this PC, his system, his personality, and what he has done, please visit this topic -->>

The truth about 3DH and PC

(Just click on the link above to open a new window with the DC topic).
usarender
millennium club

Previous

Return to Architecture Forum