stop fighting

Discuss architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design related-topics. Moderated by the ArchitectureWeek editorial and support team.

stop fighting

Postby Lisa_new archi » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm

plzz stop fighting..i have chnged my mind i m not gonna ask any thing here....plz remove that topic ...i dnt want any fight...plzz remove them
Lisa_new archi

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:30 am

Hi.
I fully understand your post, I do not like this either I guess no one here like it but try look what it is about.

I do not try engage you in a rampage mudthrowing psykopat heaven , but the reson I write, is to defend and what I defend is my and other designers right to promote and dscribe new methods. The web is perfect for covard acting and what you will reconise as the class bully --- find a clever guy to harass and your own life florish , try crowd together an evil pack and you are the happiest man in the world.

Belive me, no one profit from this, but remember you are not the one who suffer as the victim of these campains, campains that is the mastery of the same two or tree , who think you are amused by their brutal attack , their hate campain and who think they are building up a glory campain directed at one particular person.

Sadly this is also what this web offer, when you seen my posts you don't reconise someone aincious to harm anyone , but this is fact and this is ugly.

Still my advise are, that you look and take a stand -- is it allright that two or tree of the same , one maybe with a double identity , find some clever guy to pick on. Is it the one who is the victim that is to be blamed, is this any different than allowing the class bully to ruin another life ?

When you decided , you will know an attitude --- the best is not to bother, not to answer not interfere as all other in this fora found out long ago. But a better attitude is to do what you have done ; started relevant topics about houses we all love.

Best regards
Per Corell
Copenhagen Denmark.
P.C.
millennium club

There could be hope if you would listen

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:35 pm

You made the same points over again -->>

"Class bullies"

"Hate campaign"

"mudthrowing psykopat heaven " - wow, that one is actually something new!

"It is the one who is the victom that is to be blamed"

Clever pc, now you play the victom.

As I have already advised pc -

Get back to life. Produce something worthwhile.

Enough of your bickering and fighting about 3dh.

We have much work to do in our visions.

They have the power to be world changing.

There still could be hope if you were willing to listen.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:56 pm

Sorry to all , I think I just made my point.
I find particular buildings so very attractive, that I fancy I can do it just as prompt, I know I can not do that here, as nomatter how smart a designer I think I am, this guy allready made this, what prove he was better than me even before I was born.

I still fancy this unique design to be even better, case the right more modern tools had been avaible , at the time of it's creation. I think you are allowed that sort of artistic allowance case your visions are not pragmatic and make sense. I loved the two annimations and don't think things shuld be changed at all, but allowing sparks of creativity and instant mastery possible for a whole creation, than the same is possible, with technikes that produce it all.

Best thing is not to respond I know -- but I also think lisa-new is to be warned about what is known as sticky fingers , that mean when you throw dirt some of it, will allway's fall on you, so usarender I think you acted very unpolite now. It was not nessery to post that mail here, you allready pasted several others ,sorry new.
P.C.
millennium club

I have heard that one before

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Well, you are using this topic to try to defend yourself to Lisa or others pc. So you expect me to allow you to throw dirt at me and seem to be polite? The dirt you are throwing at me is falling back on you pc. I have heard this "sticky fingers" accusation before. It did not come in a very nice way, and is often directed at the wrong people. So please, direct your hate towards others, not me.
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:25 pm

I has no hate to distribuate here, why shuld I. Why would you think I hate you, I allready said I pity not hate you. and why do you try drag new into this, realy there are nothing happy shared by answering you and there are nothing wrong warning new to simply stay away and enjoy their own oppinion, what make you a right to tell others how to think or behave, if you do that atleast you has to be able to show some figure yourself, and fact is that this issue are banned here, someone asked to be without it, and then you respect that demand.
P.C.
millennium club

STOP THE FIGHTING PC !

Postby usarender » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:35 pm

Stop fighting PC. Get back to work. Can't you for once do something creative with your Sunday?

Why harass others?

I pity you pc. Why do you think you must tell others how to think and behave?

I see you are not respecting what is being asked --

STOP THE FIGHTING.

That includes, stop the false accusations against me !
usarender
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:50 pm

usarender it is all in your heads.
P.C.
millennium club

Return to Architecture Forum