Artificial Intelligence & Architecture

Discuss architecture, planning, interiors, landscape, and environmental design related-topics. Moderated by the ArchitectureWeek editorial and support team.

Postby djswan » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Perhaps a friendly chat would be nice. BUT lets leave the clients out of this discussion. No clients. Does architecture still exist with out clients?
djswan
millennium club

Postby usarender » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Well, in the case of an architect doing a project for himself, he still is his own client and still has his own problems to resolve in his project for himself.

Only in a dream imaginary world of fantasy there can be no client.

That is why some of us like to fantasize fancy projects, whether they are built are not. And who knows, if we believe in them enough, they can and will be built. :lol: One must dream, dream and dream until your dream comes true. There will always be those who oppose, who lie, who distort, who accuse, who try to destroy the image of visionaries, confusing the minds of all and accusing the visionaries of madness, of insanity, of this that and the other. Just study history and you will see this. These same people are, at least in these forums, antagonistic towards history, so I think you know who I am talking about. Another clue: "Kill the Brick". Now, who said that ? It is these people I am referring to. They glory in their own wonderful visions, then go on to harass and accuse others with vision of madness.

But, again, I will leave all this to a better discussion topic and a better thread.

The Silver Screen of Architecture

THE NEW SILVER SCREEN OF ARCHITECTURE - Main Link

(To view the forum postings, just click on the blue letters above).
usarender
millennium club

Previous

Return to Architecture Forum