Can't reach anyone at ES

Discuss PowerCADD and WildTools in particular,
and related architectural drawing and drafting topics in general. Moderated by Artifice in cooperation with Engineered Software.

Can't reach anyone at ES

Postby Rolando » Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

I've been trying to reach tech support at ES and get no answer. I've now also tried Sales and what individual namse I know, which aren't many now. Mike Cleveland apparently is gone, and there's no directory entry for Todd. I did find David Stanley, but no answer there either.

My software is trashed after I updated to High Sierra and ES is going to be closed after 5 pm for the weekend. Does anyone know anything?
Rolando

Re: Can't reach anyone at ES

Postby Alfred Scott » Thu May 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Rolando,

Send an email to techsupport@engsw.com with your problem and a way to get back to you, phone, email, etc.

Talked to Todd yesterday. He’s always super busy.

By the way, OpenClip stopped working under High Sierra, and we’ve been trying to find out why ... and now we know. One of our users has a beta on an upcoming High Sierra, and he reports it’s working normally again. So it’s something Apple broke.

Made my day.

Alfred
Alfred Scott
millennium club

Re: Can't reach anyone at ES

Postby Rolando » Thu May 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Wanted to give you an update. I did just get a call back from Todd and he gave me a process to hopefully get me back on track.
Rolando

Return to PowerCADD Discussion