Posted by Peter Camilleri on January 19, 2004 at 17:15:42:
In Reply to: Re: Low Cost Housing posted by A Palmer on January 18, 2004 at 03:05:04:
It is always great to advertise your product on sombody elses message board and you probably think that you are a genius for doing so.
I would like the readers to think of the following points when they look at your system.
1) For large projects a very complicated transport system need to be arranges because your system requires a large quantity of cement.
2) A large and expensive piece of equipment also needs to be used to spray the mortar mix.
3) Skilled labour is required to enable the correct finishing of the render.
Finally when considering a low cost housing system it is important to ensure that enough can be produced in one year and that local labour can be easily trained to erect the system.
Should anyone be interisted in a system that can satisfy all the above limitation and have project requiring 1,000 to 1,000,000 please feel free to email me at any time.
|Home Design Forum sponsored by DesignWorkshop® Classic Home Design|
Please post continuing discussion to the New Home Design Forum.
To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:
1) Go to the new forums area.
2) Register with a valid email address.
3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
4) Then login to the new forum system.
| DesignWorkshop 3D Forum
| User Gallery
| Architecture Forum
| Scrapbook Archive
|Home | Great Buildings | Home Design Store | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Search | ArchitectureWeek|
|This document is provided for on-line viewing only.||/home_design/731.html|