Home Design 

Message - Re: Granny flat extension

    Responses | Home Design Forum | Architecture Forum | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Tom on February 29, 2004 at 12:42:38:

In Reply to:  Granny flat extension posted by pru on March 29, 2003 at 02:03:54:

These are generally called "accessory dwelling units" and are subject to a wide range of zoning regulation since they are a variant of the normal single family model. I am exploring similar issues and found the following of some help:

Search for   in  
Home Design Forum  sponsored by  DesignWorkshop® Classic Home Design


Post a Response -


Please post continuing discussion to the New Home Design Forum.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Responses | DesignWorkshop 3D Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook Archive

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | Home Design Store | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /home_design/799.html