Message - Questions about Classroom Architechture Please Help!

    Follow Ups | Post Followup | Artifice Message Board        

Posted by  Aaron Howard on February 17, 1999 at 00:17:29:

I am writing a paper about the formation of a University and I am looking for a technical term or name for the style of single room class rooms, not lecture halls. If there is anyone that could help me soon it would be greatly appreciated. Also please site a reference so that I could site it. Thanks all.  

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Follow Up Messages | Post a Follow Up | Artifice Message Board
Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Artifice | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.