Posted by RAJESH K N on April 09, 2004 at 09:10:38:
In Reply to: CAD Work wanted posted by Jeff Smith on April 06, 2004 at 05:56:05:
RAJESH.K.N E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
C/O ANANTH SHIVAN.
#67, 18th Cross, SBI OFFICERS COLONY, BASVESHWARANAGAR
#1626, Opp Double Tank
Karnataka, India Phone: 08172-250859
Objective • To work for an organization & where I can enhance my technical capability & achieve new goal in my career.
• Research in Mechanical field.
• I had worked in M/S SITAS(South Indian Testing Agency Service) NDT ENGG (P) LTD (Non Destructive Testing) from past 4 Months as an ‘INSPECTION ENGINEER’ Inspecting the Radiographic Test, Ultrasonic Test, Ultrasonic Thickness Test, Magnetic Particle Test, Dry Penetrate test.
• Currently working in M/S MULTILINK as a ‘DESIGN ENGINEER’ in R&D Department From past 28 Months. Company is an ISO9001 Certified Auto-Electronics Company.
• PRODUCTS: Break Light Switch, Flasher(Indicator), Side Stand Switch, Solenoid, Tank Unit, and I am presently involved in Glow Duration Unit(GDU), Oil Level Switch Assembly(OLSA), Fuel Warning Switch(FWS) Etc.
• CUSTOMERS: MICO, TVS MOTOR COMPANY LTD, HERO HONDA, BAJAJ AUTO LTD, ENFIELD INDIA LTD, HONDA SIEL POWER PRODUCTS (GENERATOR) Etc.
• I am responsible for design and development of products as per customer needs in Automotive and Electro mechanical field.
October2001 To July 2002 as a Project Trainee in CMTI, Bangalore
Finite Element Method (FEM)
Finite Element Modeling
Modeling of Mechanical Elements using various modeling tools like Ansys, Autocad. (Solid Modeling, surface &Drafting).
Descritization of modeled Elements (Finite Element Meshing)
Involved in various Descritization methods of mechanical elements using FEM Packages.
Interacted with the various tools related to Descritization are ANSYS.
Carried out Descritization for different Fracture Mechanics problems using FEM package ANSYS.
Finite Element Analysis
• Carried out Analysis process on meshed structures using FEM packages.
Carried out FEM Analysis on different Fracture Mechanics problems.
Fracture Mechanics for different circumferential crack lengths are analyzed using front-end commercial FEM package
Skills Knowledge Design Failure Mode Effective Analysis(DFMEA)
Knowledge Production Part Approval Process(PPAP)
Knowledge of FEM analysis.
Solid modeling of mechanical structures.
Knowledge of Fracture Mechanics.
Working Platform ANSYS, Pro-e 2001, Auto cad 2000
Windows 98/2000/NT, Linux.
“DESIGNING&MANUFACTURING OF ANGLE GEAR BOX”.
Team members: 4
Carried out at
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Bangalore.
“For transmitting the power from power drive unit to the compound Epicyclic Gear box called actuators to deflect the ‘LEVCON’ (Leading Edge Vertex Controller) for wing flaps in the aircraft. Levcon is a deflectable control surface configured to deflect up and down for improving takeoff and landing performance. ‘For the compact design of gearbox we prefer the angle at 60o. The main reason behind this project is to replace the hydraulically working actuator, which has limitation of its maintenance reliability problems. This can also be used in parallel with the hydraulic actuator. Thus it also works when the hydraulic actuator fails to works, with out discontinuity in the actuator function, hence making the aircraft safe”.
Carried out under the guidance of Mr.Vishwanath Bhatt Scientist, CMTI, Bangalore.
FOR DESIGNING, AUTOCAD IS EXTENSIVELY USED
“FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS OF STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING USING ANSYS 5.4”
Axi Symmetric Problems
3 D Problems
Professional Qualification 55.5%
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
Degree Percentage: 76.2%
Overall Aggregate: 64.2%
Kalpataru Institute Of Technology, Tiptur, Karnataka
Date Of Birth 07th Feb1980
Interests and Hobby’s Solving different types of FEM problems, Music, Internet browsing, Travel, Table Tennis.
ArchitectureWeek Digital Design Tools Department Architecture Search |