[WEC-Env] Suggested agenda for Aug 29 Env. Com meeting
mob at uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 24 07:48:30 PDT 2007
Hi, Environment Committee,
Co-chair Susan Ban won't be at our meeting
Wed, Aug 29 at 9 a.m.
I said I would facilitate it and take notes via phone.
I'd suggest the following as HOMEWORK and the following as an AGENDA.
Please let me know any suggested changes.
HOMEWORK: Review our Env. Committee materials and bring to the Wed. Aug 29 meeting
1. A list of the 3-5 environmental issues or information pieces that you think will be most critical for the larger collaboration group to deal with
2. WHY each of those environmental issues/information pieces are critical for the larger collaboration group to deal with
1. Discussion of each member's list of 3-5 environmental issues/information pieces
2. Decide on an Env Committee list out of those lists
3. Divvy up takss of WHO will be responsible for gathering WHICH pieces of info by WHEN
4. Environment 101: What do we thing would be most helpful to present in a half-hour Environment 101 presentation to the Collaborative
5. WHO will be responsible for presenting WHAT in that half hour
Let me know if you think this agenda is ok or if you have suggested changes.
Thanks! I'm off to a 4-day backpack, so if I don't respond to you until Tuesday, that's why.
More information about the wec_env_com