Posted by s o u l o f k d c on February 28, 2004 at 04:53:37:
>YOU KNOW YOU'RE (OR WERE) AN ARCHITECTURE STUDENT WHEN...
1. ...the alarm clock tells you when to go to sleep.
2. ...you're not ashamed of drooling in class anymore, >especially in the Structures lecture.
3. you know what Fevicol tastes like.
4. ...you CELEBRATE space and OBSERVE your birthday.
5. ...coffee and cokes are tools, not treats.
6. ...people get nauseous just by smelling your caffeine breath.
7. ...you get surprised when you see a new building >in your school. > 8. ...you think it's possible to CREATE space.
9. ...you've slept more than 20 hours non-stop in a single weekend.
10. ...you fight with inanimate objects.
11. you've fallen asleep in the washroom.
12. .you're brother or sister thinks he or she is an only child.
13. ...you've listened to all your CDs in less than 48 hours.
14. ...you're not seen in public.
15. ...you lose your house keys for a week and you don't even
16. ...you've brushed your teeth and washed your hair in the
17. ...you've discovered the benefits of having none
or very short hair. You've started to appreciate inheriting baldness.
18. ...you've used an entire role of film to photograph the sidewalk.
19. ...you know the exact time the vending machines >are refilled.
20. ...you always carry your deodorant.
21. ...you become excellent at recycling when making models.
22. ...when you try to communicate, you make a continuous and monotonous >whine.
23. ...you've danced YMCA (a fav clubdance number) with excellent choreography at 3 am and without a single drop of alcohol in your body. 24. ...you take notes and messages with a rapidograph and colour markers.
25. ...you combine breakfast, lunch and dinner into one single meal.
26. ...you see holidays only as extra sleeping >time.
27. ...you've got more photographs of buildings than of actual people. 28. ...you've taken your girlfriend (boyfriend) on a date to a construction site.
29. ...you've realised that french curves are not that exciting.
30. ..you can live without human contact, food or daylight, but if you can't print. it's chaos.
31... when youre being shown pictures of a trip, you ask what the human scale is.
32. ...you can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but you don't know how to use Excel.
33. ...You refer to great architects (dead or alive) by their first name, as if you knew them. (Frank, Corbu, Mies, Norman...)
34. ...you buy 50 dollar magazines that you haven't read yet.
Types & Styles
Free 3D Models