Message - Student fees in NY for non-U.S. resident?

Responses | Students Forum | Architecture Forum | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek

Posted by  Michelle. on October 14, 2002 at 03:24:07:

Can anyone tell me the names of the various colleges/universities in New York to study architecture?

Secondly, if you are a non-U.S. citizen and are studying, what are the yearly fees (I did go to a few websites but found it a little confusing). Are these fees payable per term/semester or per year?

Kind regards,


ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Store     Books     Library

Search by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search


Post a Response -




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Responses | DesignWorkshop 3D Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /students/4614.html