Message - Re: Which London university for a mature student????

Responses | Students Forum | Architecture Forum | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek

Posted by  Richard Haut on October 25, 2002 at 03:29:39:

In Reply to:  Which London university for a mature student???? posted by David on October 25, 2002 at 01:32:15:

The part of London University that used to be most appropriate for mature students was Birkbeck College - if they can't help, talk to the Bartlett School of Architecture (University College)

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Store     Books     Library

Search by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search


Post a Response -




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Responses | DesignWorkshop 3D Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /students/4755.html