Message - Re: please answer my question!

Responses | Students Forum | Architecture Forum | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek

Posted by  Di on November 27, 2002 at 01:30:09:

In Reply to:  Re: please answer my question! posted by Bohemian on November 26, 2002 at 19:09:14:

thanks for the answer, but it diidnīt really solve my problem. I guess you donīt really know what I am looking for. I am not talking about the PURE form of glass. I need a glass that is specially desinged that you CAN NOT see inside the object. And I want to know how is it called.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Store     Books     Library

Search by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search


Post a Response -




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Responses | DesignWorkshop 3D Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /students/5143.html