Message - Re: Confused on College Programs

Responses | Students Forum | Architecture Forum | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek

Posted by  Jen on January 22, 2004 at 09:55:01:

In Reply to:  Re: Confused on College Programs posted by ArchiWannaBe on January 22, 2004 at 05:40:53:

If you want to get your Architecture License in the USA, you need a Master's Degree. That is my understanding. You can practice architecture w/o a license, but you can't do big projects like multi-family dwellings, office buildings.... just single family residences, parks, small things. I Bachelor's degree is hardly enough time to know enough to get a job other than an internship, especially with the employment rate the way it is. If there is a firm you are interested in working at, write them and ask what their requirements are to work there. Good luck. Feel free to ask more if this isn't enough info =)

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search


Post a Response -


Please post continuing discussion to the new DesignCommunity Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Responses | DesignWorkshop 3D Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /students/9548.html